Today is the first day I have felt the baby move for a significant amount of time. I have been feeling movement for a couple of weeks now, or at least think I have. It is so hard to know for sure since I don't really know what to expect. This week though what I have been feeling is stronger so I am officially calling it movement. I wouldn't call what I have been feeling butterflies like I have heard it described in the books and from others. Mine feels more like an eye twitching deep down in my belly. It is weird and exciting all at the same time! Today is the second day this week that I have felt it. I also felt 2 hard jabs on Monday during the Bachelor. I was fast-forwarding through Vienna's date because I can't stand her so either the baby likes her and was mad that I was skipping it or it was high-fiving me. I am going to go with the latter. No baby of mine is going to like a wretched creature like her!!