At 21 weeks, he is weighing in at an estimated 15 ounces which is a little heavier than normal (12 oz). They didn’t say how long he is but he should be about 10.5 inches from his head to his little booty. His movements are getting stronger and stronger and I can feel him rolling around and nudging me more and more. He is really active in the late afternoon (as I am writing this I can feel him hiccupping).
Both sets of parents and my sister got to partake in the in ultrasound. They all ooohh’d and aaahh’d as our little one flashed across the screen. They got to see his heart beat and his mouth moving. It was a great to experience that with our families.
Afterward there were lots of names thrown around. My dad called my bump Garrett all day. It was so cute. This weekend I am hoping to do some shopping. I found some bedding that will go with our nursery theme (Cookie Monster) so we are going to go look at that and probably pick up a few other things. I am so excited to get started!
This was my favorite picture. I love that you can see his little spine.
Here's his goods! He is sitting on the camera. The long white image on the bottom is his left leg, the white blob on the top left is the foot on his right leg and the white blob in the middle is his proof he's not a girl.

